The procedures utilized in this evaluation and analysis were as follows:
- A general background study of available materials.
- Data obtained in previous on-site inspections by this investigator which included physical data (measurements, photos and construction information) and chemical sample analysis as contained in the author's earlier report.
- A consideration of recorded and visual (on-site) logistic data.
- A comparison of the acquired data with the document under evaluation.
- An analysis of acquired information and a comparison of this information with known and proven design, procedural and logistic information and requirements for the design, fabrication and operation of actual gas chambers and crematories.
- Conclusions based upon the application of all of the above to the document under review.
Continue on to Construction of the Document or return to Leuchter Report Table of Contents