Many people asked me to comment on the latest IBM smear campaign being revved up by Edwin Black's upcoming book - whose title escapes me now. The gist of this newest Holocaustomania endeavor seems to be that IBM stands accused of having lent its then advanced computer technology to Adolf Hitler's Third Reich to track the "genocide" operation or make it more "efficient".
I must say I was glad to see what was being cooked up. IBM of course has very deep pockets - and, we can safely assume, giant-sized egos to match. Are they just going to roll over and play "dead"? Your guess is as good as my guess.
Here are some of my thoughts - and others':
Greedy people usually cannot control their voracious appetites. The IBM shakedown now gearing up is a typical case in point.
Those who intend to extract money on such a large scale have their tactics. They usually worm their way inside such bodies, enterprises, even states, to find dirt on vulnerable people in executive positions. In order to get this inside information, they figure out who in the organization could serve as a Trojan Horse and deliver the goods with which to blackmail some unlucky schmuck. These snitches are then promised fast track promotion or other perks - new grandiose titles, golden handshakes etc. The rest of the operation is pushover.
This modus operandi has always been the same - even before the Treaty of Versailles against the Germans, Konrad Adenauer's government negotiating the "Six Million" scam, or the "Treaty of Luxemburg" where the Germans locked themselves in with their reparations payments in exchange for trading internationally - ". . . if you pay the Jews first!"
These blackmailers act like an organism. This kind of operation suits their immoral make-up. They operate by an entirely different set of rules as we understand them. Until gentile leaders and nations study those rules, they will always be suckers in the end!
There is a terrible price to be paid for not studying the enemies' ethics, tactics and ultimate goals - and above all, to be defenseless against having one's corporate images tainted with the accusation of having been, or still being now, ". . . in bed with the Nazis." (Gulp!)
A few days ago I received, via e-mail, this commentary on the recent lawsuit against IBM. - The author is one Keith Fulton.
Suit Alleges IBM Assisted Nazis
The interesting thing about this article is the unspoken subtext. The Holocaust is 'proven' by lawsuits like this via a sort of persistently applied quasi-Marxist technique:
1. The Jewish Holocaust Lobby promotes the dogma of 6M mass killings
2. The Lobby pressures nations, politicians, scientists, academics, corporations etc. etc. to adopt a supposedly moral-enhancing position of acknowledging as reality - and of course condemning - the supposed 6M mass killings
3. The Lobby targets one nation after another, or one corporation after another, to admit 'guilt' in somehow [having participated] (however tangentially) in the 'mass killings'. The argumentation is framed - and accepted as such - in that denying guilt is to deny the Holocaust
4. Specific lawsuits elicit settlements from corporations, banks, etc. in which the aforesaid bodies admit to guilt and pay heavy settlements as a legal tactic to get the Lobby 'monkey' off their backs (as well as to enable some moral posturings of their own)
5. The settlements or admissions of supposed guilt are then presented as 'proof' that the mass killings occurred.
And it goes on and on like this. Eventually a gigantic edifice of documentation, legal cases, testimony, books, articles, public statements, policy papers, admissions, genuflections, retreats, mea culpas, etc. etc. are amassed which collectively seem to make the 'Holocaust' indisputable and obvious as a historical reality.
And yet the whole lot is just a pile of rubbish. It is lies piled on lies piled on still more lies. Then new lies [are] invented to cover up the older lies, and still more lies [are] created to adorn the newer lies and then more lies... and such [becomes] the 'Holocaust'.
2. From David Irving's site I glean what could be a possible explanation for what could be behind Edwin Black's book and his own motivation. An old grudge? Simple revenge?
The real reason why Edwin Black targets IBM: nothing to do with the Holocaust?
IN the early 1990's Edwin Black was the editor and publisher of two excellent PC monthly consumer magazines: OS/2 Professional and OS/2 Week. Mr. Black was an avid and committed user of IBM's product, OS/2.
OS/2 was a PC operating system, which was a competing product to Microsoft's Windows platform. Like many informed and technical PC users at that time, he believed that IBM had a superior product, that with sufficient advertising, proper marketing and product positioning, OS/2 would capture a significant portion of the desktop PC market and that OS/2 would prevail and eventually dominate the PC operating system market.
However, abruptly and irrationally, around 1995-96, IBM decided to drop OS/2 as a consumer operating system and to focus OS/2 on enterprise businesses exclusively.
Hence those two consumer magazines were terminated. Edwin Black suffered substantial financial loss as a result thereof.
Thought for the Day:
"Now we know! The Holocaust was all IBM's fault!!!"
(Letter to the Zundelsite)
Back to Table of Contents of the Feb. 2001 ZGrams