Okay now, let's see what would qualify as Revisionist news since I returned to my keyboard that might be of interest to readers who don't get the regular nationalist feeds.
This morning I picked out six items:
* John Bennett of the Australian Civil Liberties Association has informed Geoff Muirden of the Revisionist Adelaide Institute that he had a phone call from Dr. Fredrick Töben who said he would be back in Australia in three weeks. There is LOTS of media fallout in Australia and elsewhere about the Töben case. I certainly hope that Fredrick has made good use of his time in prison and wrote yet another Revisionist book, putting Zionist-controlled, sham-democratic Germany to shame!
* TIME Magazine (Canadian edition) November 15, 1999 p.33 has a couple of interesting paragraphs under "Berlin's Vibrant Ethnic Mix":
"... Russians have returned in huge numbers to Charlottenburg, but this time it is likely that they have fled poverty or violence at home rather than Bolsheviks. "People worry about raising their kids among all the crime in today's Russia, so Berlin seems a safer environment," says Boris Feldmann, editor of the Russian language newspaper RUSSKIY BERLIN, who estimates the city's Russian population at 300,000.
"An additional dimension of the Russian migration is that the German government actively encouraged Russian Jews to move to Berlin as part of the country's efforts to atone for the Holocaust. As a result, since the fall of the Wall, Berlin's observant Jewish community has grown from about 4,000 to around 25,000.
"'I like to think the sight of 60 kids walking through Potsdamer Platz with the words 'Jewish Day Camp' on their T shirts is the best revenge we'll ever get against Hitler,' says Rabbi Yehuda Tiechtel, an American who works in Berlin."
(Zundelsite comment: Gloating and in-your-face attitudes have always been the hallmark and usually led to the ultimate downfall of Rabbi Tiechtel's tribe)
* The Associated Press, November 16, 1999 reports a few intriguing tidbits out of Warsaw, Poland:
"A history professor who published a book suggesting that Nazi Germany did not have a comprehensive plan for exterminating Jews insisted he was innocent at a trial that opened Tuesday.
"Dariusz Ratajczak, 37, said he merely summarized opinions of historians who deny the Holocaust and that his own views are not in line with all the opinions in his book, 'Dangerous Themes.'
"'Historical revisionism is a historical and social fact,' the PAP news agency quoted Ratajczak as saying in his opening statement to the court in the southwestern city of Opole. 'A historian must not close his eyes to it.'
Ratajczak asserts in his book, which he self-published in March, that gas chambers at Nazi death camps were intended to kill lice on prisoners. He also says that 3 million Jews died in the Holocaust, not 6 million as almost all historians say, and that the Nazis had no uniform plan to exterminate Jews. He calls testimony from eyewitness 'useless' and describes researchers of Nazi crimes as 'followers of the religion of Holocaust' who impose on others 'a false image of the past.' For such politically incorrect heresies, if convicted, he faces three years in prison.
(Zundelsite comment: Some pretty brave Pole! Proof also of how widely understanding of the Holocaust's basic fraudulent tenets has become!)
* And speaking of Poland: According to yesterday's Reuters, the Polish government next month plans to ask a U.S. court to dismiss a lawsuit brought against it by Holocaust victims ". . . whose property was looted by the Nazis".
Two New York class-action lawyers have sued the Polish government because it allegedly inherited the properties that the Nazis seized from Jews. This suit ". . . seeks the return of the actual property that the Nazis plundered."
(Zundelsite comment: That's a dangerous precedent for the Poles who stole millions of German properties after they tortured, killed or expelled the rightful owners of these properties in 1944-45!)
This same Reuters article also contains this telling item:
* "Separately, the World Jewish Congress said it was expanding its boycott threat against Aegon NV to include the Dutch insurer's business in Canada as well as the firm's commercial lending operations in the United States."
Aegon has proved to be stubborn and ". . . refuses to join an international panel probing whether Europe's insurers cheated Holocaust survivors by failing to pay their policies."
This Dutch firm, the world's seventh biggest insurer by assets, bought San Francisco-based Transamerica for $10 billion last summer, a step, according to Reuters, ". . . that left it vulnerable to a threat against its U.S. operations."
(Zundelsite comment: How can people not see the extortionist undertone in this campaign? It seems the Dutch have more backbone than the Germans and Swiss!)
* And, finally, the Jewish Telegraph Agency (JTA) of November 17, 1999 said this about Bradley Smith's <www.codoh.com> newest campaign:
"Protesters sharply criticized the editors of a student newspaper at a New York college for carrying a 27- page advertisement denying the Holocaust. Controversy erupted at Hofstra University over the appearance of "The Revisionist: A Journal of Independent Thought," which included a piece called, "Gas Chamber Skepticism" and ran last month as an insert in The Chronicle."
(Zundelsite comment: "The Revisionist" is a 27 page booklet! Now that's one BIG advertisement! Yet one more proof that Revisionism has arrived! Big time!)
Your Thought for the Day comes from a ZGram reader who sent me the following:
"I found this in the December issue of Premiere Movie Magazine in their upcoming Holiday movies section. This is what is written under number 29 "Mr. Death: The Rise and Fall of Fred Leuchter":
"This disturbing documentary from Errol Morris (Thin Blue Line) profiles an expert in methods of execution who destroyed his career when he scientifically "determined" that the Holocaust never happened. (Lions Gate) "
Back to Table of Contents of the Nov. 1999 ZGrams